The Library is providing a Remote access facility to the Faculty Members and Research Scholar. Through the Remote access facility, users can access all the resources subscribed by the library outside of the campus. Earlier a user was required to come to campus to access all e-resources of the library, but now with the remote access facility, users can access library resources from anywhere.
How to get the Remote Access facility?
The facility is available for all the registered users of the library. The Facility is provided through the e-Library portal. This e-library facility has been designed to provide you with convenient access to more than 9 lakh documents from your mobile phone, desktop, laptop, or tablet, regardless of your location or time constraints. Additionally, it offers seamless integration with our physical library collection and provides access to anti-plagiarism software.
How you can start accessing the e-Library:
- Mobile App:
- Access on Other Devices:
- If you prefer to access the library on devices other than your mobile, you can do so by visiting Doon eLibrary.
- Library Website:
- Visit the Doon University library website directly at www.doonuniversity.ac.in/library
- Click eLibrary in the left-hand corner.
To initiate your first login, please follow these steps:
- Visit the library and register yourself for e-Library, one you register we will send you a password.
- For your initial login, please check your email inbox for a message from “refread.” This email will contain your one-time password. Use this password to log in.
For additional guidance and information, we recommend watching the eLibrary tutorial video. You can find the video here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fB1nX6_z7s
Please feel free to visit the library in person for personalized support.
We hope that this eLibrary resource will greatly enhance your research endeavors at Doon University. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.