Rules for Admission
- All student admissions to various programmes of study shall be based on Merit.
- Merit list of candidates for various academic programmes shall be displayed on the Notice-Boards and the University’s Website. Intimation shall be sent to the Candidates called for Admission.
- The selected students shall be required to get their admission completed by the dates given in the Prospectus. If a candidate fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed dates, he/she shall automatically forfeit his/her admission.
- If any information furnished by the candidate at the time of admission is found to be incorrect/ misleading the admission of a candidate may be cancelled at any time.
- Candidates convicted in criminal offence shall not be admitted to any academic programme offered by the University.
- All students shall be required to submit their Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in original at the time of Admission. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of admission.
- No student shall be allowed to take up job while pursuing a full time course. Also, no student, admitted to a Course in Doon University shall be allowed to pursue another course concurrently in other university.
- University shall recognise the School Leaving Certificates of Education Boards of the Centre as well as States and approved degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of National importance and private and foreign universities approved by the UGC.