- The School of Design is well equipped with spacious, projector-equipped studios and custom-designed furniture.
- There is a dedicated drawing studio with easels for live sketching classes.
- The material and tool workshop provides students with the opportunity to work with their hands, exploring a variety of different materials including wood, thermocol, polystyerene, plaster of paris, sheet metal and fibre boards.
- Two devoted computer labs are provided to the students in School of Design to explore a range of 2D as well as 3D software, to enhance their visualization capabilities.
- Wacom tablets are available for use to all students.
- Our well-stocked library has a large number of books and periodicals on design and related disciplines to help students build a knowledge base.
- Individual lockers are available to all students for storage of models and materials.
- Vast amounts of pin-up space is provided in all studios, labs and corridors in order to encourage and facilitate a constant dialogue between students, between faculty and students, and between the School of design and the entire community of Doon University.